As a Rotarian engaged in a business or profession, I am expected to:
- Consider my vocation to be another opportunity to serve.
- Be faithful to the letter and the spirit of the ethical codes of my vocation, to the laws of my country, and to the moral standards of my community.
- Do all in my power to dignify my vocation and to promote the highest ethical standards of my chosen vocation.
- Be fair to my employer, employees, associates, competitors, customers, the public and all those with whom I have a business or professional relationship.
- Recognize the honor and respect due to all occupations which are useful to society.
- Offer my vocational talents: to provide opportunities for young people, to work for the special needs of others, and to improve the quality of life for my community.
- Adhere to honesty in my advertising and in all representations to the public concerning my business or profession.
- Neither seek from nor grant to a fellow Rotarian a privilege of advantage not normally accorded others in a business or professional relationship.