History of The Rotary Club of Tyler
The Rotary Club of Tyler was chartered May 1, 1920 and was the fifth club chartered in northeast Texas. It was one of only 530 clubs in Rotary and was chartered two years before Rotary changed its name from The National Association of Rotary Clubs to Rotary International. The club’s web site is www.tylerrotary.org.
David Jones President-Elect / Program Chair
We meet Thursdays at 11:45 a.m. at Hollytree Country Club.
6700 Hollytree Drive, Tyler, TX 75703
Click the map for more options.
The Rotary Club of Tyler
P.O. Box 131444
Tyler, TX 75713
Email: Fran Hall